After you've received the Confirmation Code from your Client after the offline meeting has ended, you need to add this code into the platform. You can do this by going to the Appointments section.
Add Confirmation Code in Appointments page
From the Timeline section you can:
- press on the key icon to add the Confirmation Code
- press on the details icon to add the Confirmation Code and select Enter Validation Code
From the Calendar section you can:
- choose your Offline meeting and select Enter Validation Code
From the List section you can:
- click on the cog icon and select Enter Validation Code
Message after you've added the code
If you didn't add the correct code you will receive the following message in the upper right part of the screen:
- The code xxxx does not match the one we sent to the client, please try again!
If the code you added is correct you will receive the following message in the upper right part of the screen:
Note: If you don't know what the Confirmation Code is, we highly recommend you to read this article. The Confirmation Code procedure is really important and if you don't add the code in the platform, the money will be refunded to the Client.