ATLAS is an online platform that facilitates the interaction, online by video conference, but also at the office / in a physical location, between a Client and a Specialist.
ATLAS Specialists are licensed and validated professionals in fields such as:
➤ Financial and banking services
➤ Legal Services etc
The ATLAS platform can be accessed through a computer, tablet or smartphone, regardless of date or time.
The ATLAS platform can be used for both online and on premises (at the office) meetings, with the added benefit of being integrated with modern tools that can facilitate an easy-to-use approach for Clients and Specialists.
Below, we'll guide you through all the necessary steps needed to create an account on ATLAS, setting up your profile and having online, via video-conference, or offline, at the office, appointments with Specialists. As well, we'll detail other features such as the Referral System and more.
How to create an ATLAS Client account?
To create an ATLAS Client account you need to access the Sign Up page, select a password and add your email address.
Account creation is 100% free for both Specialist and Client - there is no subscription fee involved.
Download and install your preferred ATLAS app
Complete your ATLAS profile
A valid telephone number & email address is mandatory as you will receive important notifications regarding your day-to-day activities on ATLAS.
There are a few ways to book an appointment
You can book a appointment straight from the Client Dashboard.
1. Automated Matching
Answer some questions and the ATLAS algorithm will suggest the right Specialist for you.
Learn more here.
2. Ask a Specialist
Use the free service Get Help 24/7 and up to 10 Specialists will contact you with immediate answers to your questions. You'll also be able to set up appointments with Specialists that answer.
Learn more here.
3. First Meeting Free
A free 30 minute evaluation session with us, the ATLAS Team, to evaluate and guide you to a recommended Specialist.
Learn more here.
4. Other methods
Via the Specialist's Agenda or via Request appointment. Learn more here.
As well, Unlimited Message Subscriptions allow Clients to text the Specialist between appointments. Or, if you prefer, you can chat with your Specialist through messages without the need to book an online or offline appointment.
Learn more about Unlimited Message Subscriptions here.
Online or Offline? How to pay?
It's up to the Specialist to make a appointment available online, through video-conference, or offline, at the office. However, you can tell your Specialist your preferred type of appointment and see if there are any possibilities for that to happen.
You can see what type a appointment is when you start the Booking Wizard (How to Pay?). Read more about it right here.
What to do before online appointment?
Before your first online appointment starts, you need to:
- Validate your phone number
- Determine if you have a stable & high-speed internet connection
- Determine if you have speakers, a webcam and microphone installed and ready to use
- Check your browser compatibility
- Make sure you the place you're in doesn't interfere with your appointment (too much noise, people walking around, too many distractions etc)
- Make sure you're on time
Read the complete guide here.
What to do during online?
- Check your Specialist's appointment history
- Take shared notes with your Specialist
- Send a text message to your Specialist
- Or send him/her a file
- Take private notes
- Book another appointment with your Specialist during your online session
What to do before offline appointment?
You need to make sure:
- You know how to get to the appointment location
- Make sure you're not late and you'll arrive at the specified time
What to do immediately after your offline appointment has ended?
When a Client acquires an Offline Meeting (at the office) listed by the Specialist, he receives a code by email that must be communicated to the Specialist at the end of the Session.
In turn, the Specialist is notified by email that he must receive this code from the Client at the end of the Meeting.
The customer receives this code also by SMS 5 minutes before the appointment.
Read more right here about what to do with the code or how to recover it in case the Client or the Specialist forgets it.
What do to after any appointment
There are a few things that you can do right after any appointment - in essence, all entail discussing with your Specialist if you are satisfied with how the appointment was done or not.
- Leave an honest review for your Specialist - regardless if it's positive or negative, you will help the community immensely by doing so.
- If you're not satisfied with how the appointment was done and you think you deserve your money back, you can request your money back. Learn more here.
- Book another appointment and stick to your Specialist's plan.
- Book a Unlimited Message Subscription and text with your Specialist between appointments. Learn more here.
- If you don't feel a connection with your Specialist, regardless of your reasons, look for a different one using our services.
Other things to take into consideration
Congratulations! You've finished the Getting Started - ATLAS Client Help Center article. There are a few more things to take into consideration, but this is everything you need to know to have a great experience.
- Can't make it in time for a appointment ? Reschedule the appointment or ask the Specialist to cancel. Find out more here.
- You can bring other Specialists or Clients to the ATLAS platform and get rewarded in the process. Find more about the Referral System here.
Note: For any issues that don't have a solution in the ATLAS Help Center, you can contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and will reply as soon as possible.