To become an Atlas Specialist you first need to create an account.
You can create an account by going to the Sign Up Page and opting for a Specialist account.
The steps required to become an Atlas Specialist
You need to go to your Profile Page and configure your account. You will also be requested to fill in fields (where applicable) from the following categories:
- Billing info
Be sure to select your language proficiency so users, and your Clients, know in which languages you can perform meetings. You can select more than one language by clicking on the drop-down menu and choosing the ones you are proficient in.
We need full details to issue invoices.
All fields in the Billing Info section must be filled in with information. To provide clarification, the following fields refer to:
- Tax ID - you must enter the fiscal code (cif)
- Invoice Code - the Atlas platform automatically issues an invoice for every session, and in this field you have to add an invoice string that is different from the one in your physical office (eg AAA)
- Invoice Number - is the number with which billing starts (for example, 000)
Note: If you add the ATLAS as the string and 000 as the number, the first invoice issued will be ATLAS0001.
In order to validate your account, you need documents relevant to your professional activity:
- digital copies (pictures / scans) of educational documents (diplomas)
- documents that certify you are allowed to practice your degree
... or any other document that certifies your right to do the job and services listed on the Atlas platform.
Your account needs to be approved by the Atlas Team
Upon completion, your account will be set to an Inactive status. This means that your Specialist profile will not be visible to other users, even if they directly search for it, unless it has been approved by the Atlas Team.
The Atlas Team will review and validated your account based on the following criteria:
- The Specialist Service selected during the registration process is not explicitly prohibited by the legislation of the country / state / territory in which you are operating;
- All of the required fields have been correctly filled in with accurate and authentic information;
- The profile picture added is representative of the person that has created the account and is of portrait type. Images representing landscapes, animals, words, logos, nudity, and so on, are strictly prohibited.
You can always view the status of your Specialist profile within the Atlas Platform. You need to:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to your Profile Page.
- Check under your profile picture.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your profile name.
- Select from the dropdown menu Account status.